Volcanics IV – Rain jacket with Thermoguard-Insulation
Ideal for winter conditions, the Volcanics IV jacket combines a lightweight Isolite 5,000 shell fabric with Thermoguard insulation and a 360-degree reflective print to keep you warm, dry and visible.
The fabric with sealed seams and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating provides waterproof, windproof and breathable protection, while being extremely light and abrasion resistant. Highly reflective inserts on the shoulders, hood and back provide maximum visibility in flashlight (or headlight on country roads).
With stretch cuffs on hood, sleeves and hem for a snug fit to keep the weather out. With the typical R on the chest.
Features and characteristics of the Regatta Volcanics IV children’s jacket
- Waterproof, breathable and lightweight Isolite 5,000 polyester fabric
- Water column 5.000 mm
- Breathability 5.000/m²/24 h
- Stretch panels with reflective print, strategically placed for improved visibility
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Welded seams
- Thermo-Guard cold protection equipment
- Reinforced peaked hood
- 2 deep zip pockets
- Fixed hood
- Stretch edging on hood, cuffs and hem
- Name label in the lining up to child size 7/8 years (EU 128)
Material 100% polyester
There are no reviews yet.