Largo III – Insulated parka in waterproof/breathable Isotex 10.000 fabric – cut longer for perfect weather protection.
A short trip to town or a walk with the dog – the pleasantly warm Largo Jacket keeps you dry and comfortable.
The polyester with sealed seams and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating keeps moisture out, while the non-applied Thermoguard filling provides a cosy layer. The hood is adjustable and a two-way zipper at the front provides freedom of movement (and air circulation if required). Hook-and-loop closures on the cuffs and the elastic waistband ensure that the elements are really kept out. With the Regatta Outdoors-Logo on the sleeve.
Features and characteristics of the Regatta Largo III parka walking jacket
- Waterproof and breathable Isotex 10.000 fabric
- Breathability value 7,000 g/m²/24 h
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Welded seams
- Thermo-Guard cold protection equipment
- Technical, cut hood with adjustment possibility
- 2-way front zipper
- Zippered breast pocket
- 2 deep pockets with access to fleece lined pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable, elastic hem drawstring
Further information about the Largo III Parka Walking Jacket
Made from synthetic fibres that trap air, keep you warm in cold weather, and are soft and light. The ultra airy insulation warms, dries quickly and is easy to clean.
Material 100% polyester
There are no reviews yet.