Halton IV – Warming polyamide fabric jacket
The lightweight Halton IV jacket by Regatta is made of polyamide fabric with alpaca wool mix insulation.
Features and characteristics of Regatta Halton IV jacket
- 20D lightweight polyamide fabric
- Side panels from Extol Stretch material
- Antibacterial lining
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Lightweight alpaca wool mix insulation that keeps you warm even when wet
- 2 deep zip pocketsStretch welt on collar, cuffs and hem
More information about the regatta Halton IV jacket
Alpaca wool blend keeps you warm even at minus temperatures and in wet conditions. It is also very lightweight, highly breathable, hypoallergenic and very comfortable.
Regatta’s cutting-edge stretch fiber technology is ideal for outdoor activities with high energy requirements. With its quick-drying coating, it provides ideal protection against rain and wind.
Material 100% polyamide
There are no reviews yet.